COURSE-FLIGHT PLANNING OFFICERS COURSE IN METEOROLOGY.
COURSE DURATION-2 WEEKS
COST OF TRAINING- USD 1,200
1. World Meteorology Organisation History and Systems
2. Meteorological Aerodrome Report Coding and Decoding
3. Terminal Aerodrome Forecast Coding and Decoding
4. Station Circles Coding and Decoding
5. Special weather reports/Criteria
6. Significant Weather Reports
7. Prognostic Chart interpretation
8. Aviation warning Messages
9. Meteorological information for aircraft.
10. Overview and Summary of the course Unit
We will shortly upload the training curricular for Flight Planning Officers Course in Meteorology. Thank you for your understanding.